HAVE A TRULY SPECIAL PARTY AT THE DANCE AND GYMNASTICS ACADEMY OF TAMPA!!!
COST: $200 for a 2 hour Private Party OR $150 for a 1 ½ hour Private Party
**(Up to 15 guests)**
$50 per additional ½ hour
For the safety of all party guests, DGA recommends all birthday parties follow CDC guidelines including:
- Party guests are recommended to bring only one chaperone each.
- All children in gym remain 6 feet apart.
- Only 4 people maximum at each table in the lobby.
DGA has implemented numerous safety protocols including:
- Separate areas throughout our facility for both parents and children.
- Clean and sanitize equipment and guest facilities between each party and/or class.
- Coaches and staff are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Water fountains will not be available.
- Children and employees showing symptoms of being sick cannot enter facility.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided when your child enters and exits the gym.
Your full fee is due to book your party. Personal checks from non-registered students can only be accepted two weeks or more prior to your party date.
- ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE to any other programs offered at DGA Tampa!
- All parties are supervised by safety-certified adult gymnastics instructors.
- Supervised play time in the gym.
- Use of stereo in the gym to play your favorite party music.
- Use of lobby area (all food and drinks must be kept in the lobby.)
- Tables and chairs set up, white tablecloths are provided.
- Access to refrigerator and freezer
- AND BEST OF ALL- WE DO ALL THE CLEANING UP!!!
- What to wear: Guests should wear clothes that allow them to play in the gym comfortably and should be in the gym barefoot.
- Adults are not allowed on any gymnastics equipment.
- No shoes are allowed in the gym area.
- All party guests under age three or those needing assistance complying with gym rules must be supervised by a parent or guardian in the gym area.
- All party guests (children) must be signed in on a waiver form by a parent/guardian.
- You are responsible for:
- All food and drinks to serve at your party.
- All paper products necessary to serve food and drinks at your party.
- You may bring your favorite music to play at your party.
Thank you for booking your party at our gym.
We look forward to making it a fun and very special event for you!